On February 28, 2017, at 8:30am, representatives of the Central NY Regional Economic Development Council (CNY REDC) will be giving a presentation to help businesses and organizations prepare for the 2017 round of State funding. While applications and programs aren’t usually announced until early summer, the CNY REDC is asking potential applicants to submit an Intent to Propose this spring. This Intent to Propose will allow local and regional economic development staff to better assist businesses and organizations in determining their project’s eligibility for various funding sources and in preparing for the application process. The presentation will explain the Intent to Propose and state funding process. Here are the details:
- What: CNY REDC Intent to Propose Forum
- When: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 8:30am to 9:30am
- Where: Cayuga Community College, Student Lounge, 197 Franklin St., Auburn, NY
- Who should attend: Businesses and non-profits interested in state funding for a project, and service providers that work with such organizations (lawyers, bankers, accountants, etc.)
- More Information & Registration: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/content/central-ny/intent-propose-form-help-event
- Intent to Propose: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/content/2017-cnyredc-intent-propose-form
We hope to see you there!